- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Mathematics, Electrics and Telecommunications or related subjects.
- At least 7 years of experience in network administration and system administration.
- Experience with Network Infra Design, implementations, operations and troubleshooting L2/L3/L4
- Experience in supporting Windows environments
- Excellent understanding of various operating system internals, clustering, HA, event debugging and issue resolution.
- Good understanding of the following are:
+ Network modeling and methods: OSI, TCP/IP, IPv6, IP address management, DNS, DHCP, layer 2 switching (VLAN, VTP, interval routing), layer 3 routing (OSPF, BGP, routing protocols versus routed protocols), WAN optimization; DHCP, DNS, RDS and Certificate Services.
+ Network Security technology: Firewalls, Layer 7, IPSec, VPN.
+ Networking/distributed computing concepts: Routing, bridging and switching, voice over IP, voice systems and services, security principles.
+ Networking hardware and software: Cisco, Check Point Software; VMware, Hyper-V and other virtualization technologies.
- Experience of working in the financial/ banking organization is an advantage.
- Mentor network team members on technical issues and network technical training.
- Experience in identifying, analyzing and risk management at a large and complex data
- Experience using and mentoring on the use of MS Project and MS Project.
- Good at English