Navigos Search is the national leading search firm with largest number of well-trained professional consultants working in alignment with strict recruitment processes. Think career, think Navigos Search.
Our client is the integrated marketing company in advertising solution industry who provide wide range of advertising solution such as TV production, event, OOH, ... in a great location of the central of Vietnam.
Position: Human Resources Director (for Vietnamese or overseas Vietnamese with good command of Vietnamese)
Working location: HCM city
Salary and benefits: attractive packages start from USD 1,500
- Advise HR strategy, personnel structure, policies to the Board of Directors for the development strategy of the Company / Group .
- Consulting, proposing, developing / implementing systems to ensure good performance of management functions, assessing human resource efficiency and creating a professional / effective working environment.
- Plan monthly / quarterly / yearly recruiting personnel to meet the demand for short & long-term
- Develop plans and policies to develop corporate culture; training programs and resource development of the organization
- Implementing the personnel policies (salary, bonus, welfare ...). Solving jobs related to relations, labor discipline, emulation, and commendation.
- Orientation and improvement of the management and control system of administrative documents: Rules, Regulations, Forms ... of the branch to ensure systematic and normative.
- Presiding & responsible for organizing and coordinating tasks to ensure the organization of events: Association, meeting, tourism ... achieve the set objectives.
- Proposing solutions to ensure and maintain administrative and service functions: Office equipment system, security surveillance camera system, cafeteria, communication system.
- Representatives / On behalf of the Company / Group in receiving and handling administrative and legal affairs with internal staff in the branch and with other agencies and unions.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Law, Corporate Governance...related field
- At least 5 years of experience at the same position of scale companies;
- Mastering the provisions of the law related to HR Administration;
- Good English