- Business Partnering - Partners with Business Leader to provide advice on all HR related issues as they arise and seeks to provide solutions that are win-win to both the company, leader and employees. Acts as the escalation point for complicated issues and operational challenges. Seeks legal advice from the APAC legal when necessary to solve employment disputes. Influence the team members to understand company's strategy and how it is related to their daily work.
- Recruitment - Partner with business leaders drive recruitment of open roles within India. Lead the interviewing process and ensure we select talent for the business that drives our strategic vision. Also ensure that we are developing competent hiring managers across the business.
- Performance Management: Drive and deliver performance management for both top talent and poor performers by partnering with business leaders to ensure development of a talent and agile, competent workforce.
- Workforce Planning, Talent Management & Staff Retention - Working with the APAC HR team Implement programs to ensure retention of key staff, and reasonable levels of employee turnover. Work with the business to identify Top Talent and ensure that plans are in place for their career development.
- Learning and Development - ensure L&D activities are planned to meet current and future organisation and employee needs and satisfy government training requirements. Provide necessary internal compliance education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks etc. Present leadership and compliance training programs to employees as necessary. Manage execution of leadership and management-based programs; drive the leadership team to embed management standards within the country.
- Compensation - Working with the regional compensation team. regularly review market competitiveness, benefit and reward structures, internal relativity and equity in line with global levelling and corporate policy guidelines. Responsible for liaising with Global Human Resource & Compensation group on annual salary review and reward programs, preparation of remuneration review information to enable business unit managers to conduct reviews effectively and efficiently. Advise on competitive conditions and internal remuneration anomalies.
- Policy Development - Working with the regional HR team review HR related policies and provide input to changes required in line with current employment legislation and/or country specific requirements.
- Benefit and Rewards - Strives for simplicity across the spectrum of HR programs and operations continually looking at ways the business can be market leading in all benefit and reward programs building the Best Place I have ever Worked.
- Legal requirements - maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
Years of Experience Required
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience with solid people management experience
- Individual shall be performing as a manager/supervisor for at least 3 years in his/her past career
- Proven experience of supporting business units with a true blend of strategic and operational responsibilities
- Respects the process and company's practices while not afraid to challenge the status quo
Interpersonal Skills Requirements
· Exceptional Commercial Acumen
o Ability to actively listen and resolve conflict, as well as support, encourage, motivate and direct staff
o A capacity to embrace and foster cultural change
- High Agility
- Ability to make quality decisions in the face of ambiguity
- Ability to adapt and learn to new situations, and within a constantly changing business environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
o Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business, suppliers, service providers, international colleagues and other business partners
Strong teamwork capability, be able to cooperate with colleagues from different background, department and levels