The duties and responsibilities of the HR Manager includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Recruiting and related activities such as manpower sourcing, short-listing, interview/selection, reference check, Database management, on-boarding program, etc.
- Establishing and operating Compensation & Benefit plan, HR Policies and related activities.
- Set-up and operate employee Training & Education program
- Manage manpower mobilization plan with technical department.
- Salary survey for local & overseas construction engineer/staff.
- Set-up and operate general HR activities such as payroll, leave management, evaluation, advancement, attrition, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in accredited university (human resources or closely related fields are preferred)
- More than 15 years experience in HR Field
- Recruitment, Staffing, On-boarding specialty
- Experience in Compensation & Benefit plan initial set up
- Experience in HR Policy set up
- Experience in Employee Relation Management