Recruitment and Staffing
- Develop recruitment procedure and implement employment selection, employment plan, headcount budget
Compensation and Benefits
- Maintain compensation & benefit policy
- Make sure standard labor cost is revised and updated timely
- Work with line managers on setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for their employees.
- Plan, monitor and review employee performance process
- Recommend recognition, compensation and promotional/career development opportunities
Training and Development
- Recommend and establish career development planning including career level structure and competency framework.
- Work with training manager on designing and delivering induction training for new hire employees.
- Study and provide management team with advice, solutions and practices to resolve HR problem
Health and Safety
- Plan and implement occupational health and safety programs including annually check up for employees.
- Manage clinic and control operation budget of clinic.
- Work as a key member in company safety committee.
- Plan, organize and control delivery and utilization of personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Review, coach, communicate and make sure all security regulations and procedures are followed strictly at all time.