- Managing internal and external recruitment activities placing priority on filing opening jobs in line with agreed global processes and service level agreements.
- Leverage internal and external contacts to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of external talent for future openings taking full advantage of digital and social channels.
- Developing sourcing methods to find the best drivers of talent by leveraging multiple channels, including but not limited to social channels, networking, direct sourcing, internet recruiting, data mining, advertising, employee referrals, competitor contacts and third party vendors/partners.
- Leveraging Market Intelligence with market insights in order to strengthen/develop recruitment/resourcing strategies.
- Ensure compliance with global and local recruitment policies.
- Responsible for briefing and management of recruitment agencies.
- Maintain Recruitment budget in line with country local practice.
- Point of contact for any customer issues & problems in Recruitment.
- Develop human resource strategy, deploy key HR products and services aligned to local and functional requirements, provide consulting and change management expertise to build value and competitive advantage through people ensuring that business objectives are met or exceeded.
- Contribute to the overall business strategy by bringing in the aspect of human capital management and organizational change. Give input to support the development of appropriate HR Strategies based on the business requirements from the market. Translate and align all people and organizational aspects of the overall business strategy to local and functional HR plans.
- Ensure deployment of all key HR Products and Services. Adapt and align the available service portfolio to local requirements and business needs and coordinates the solution delivery (internal or external). Measure effectiveness of deployed HR Products & Services.
- Anticipate, understand business demands, analyze and diagnose the request and propose and coordinate the solution delivery (internal or external). Provide advice, consulting, coaching on all business matters having an organizational or human capital management aspect. Ensure productive employee/labor relations to meet company goals on short-mid and long term.