Our client is an international company headquartered in European with more than 500 employees in Hanoi office. Currently, the company is looking for a HR & Admin Manager.
The role will have the responsibilities included:
- To be in charge of HR department development and management included HR strategy, department expense plan, recruitment, C&B, training; strengthen employee engagement, organizational culture, corporate communication.
- Optimize workflows and modify systems to handle HR planning and management, improve C&B model.
- Update information from HR department in weekly/monthly meetings, support other departments on HR
- Drive the strategic goals by overseeing daily operational activities to secure stability and efficiency in workflow and efficient communication channels with all staff groups.
- Collaborate with Managing Director and senior management team to contribute to strategic decision-making and lead the execution of the company's HR strategy and policies. Cooperate and coordinate with group functions including HR and finance.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- From 10 years of experience in HR field with 5 years in management role, better to have experience from studying or working abroad or in international working environment.
- Have excellent English skills and an international mindset
- Better to have proven record in implementation of HR strategy and systems and working with large scale production/ manufacturing company (1000-2000 employees)
- Result oriented and with a good cost focus/understanding
- Ability to develop a learning environment, where people both want to learn but also share knowledge/skills
- Good at people management, friendly and strictly
- Good at conflict handling and fostering team spirit
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with contact numbers and email. Our consultants will contact you as soon as they find you are the suitable candidate for this position. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality