UX, Design & Engagement, Practice & Governance
- Responsible for user experience and engagement for the platforms, design including approach, framework processes.
- Work with IT and other stakeholders to establish and monitor an effective process for user experience design and production
- Maintain design guidelines and references for the platforms and ensure appropriate governance measures are in place to ensure seamless working with our technology partners
Engagement Product Delivery
- Management of UX team and outsourced UX and research agencies
- Contribute to the ideation, prioritization, road-mapping, design of new features of Product Owners
- Keep across and actively research digital and user experience trends, developt prototypes and proof-of-concepts
- Bachelor's & Master’s Degrees in relevant fields
- 5+ years of experience in digital user or customer experience design or similar roles on consumer facing web and mobile products preferably in a large corporate or financial services environment.
- Strategic mind-set with the ability to execute tactically according to a well-defined plan
- Experience in managing external agencies, partners and other 3rd parties