- Workforce planning: forecast hiring needs based on campus operations and growth plans;
- Build candidate pipelines for current and future job openings;
- Lead all sourcing strategies;
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews, demo teaching and on boarding)
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates);
- Build, manage and update recruitment tools
- Propose/update the C&B package of teaching staff to keep the competitiveness of company vs competitors and optimize the teaching costs;
- Measure key recruitment metrics to support recruitment activities on time and efficiently;
- Prepare and review annual recruitment budget, ensure the respect of cost.
Integration support for expats
- Support expatriate officers in formalities such as visa, work permit and other admin tasks required by Government
- Sharing, training on the local life and culture to facilitate their integration;
Teaching Staff Management
- Coordinate with TQM team in management of teaching staff (payroll, discipline, communication, training…)
- Build Teachers Value Proposition, propose and execute employer branding stragegy and action plan;
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company;
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities.
People management and development :
- Manage, train, evaluate and develop HRT team;
- Succession planning.
- Manage external partnerships with colleges, job boards….
- Other tasks/works assigned by Line manager and BOD.