This role contributes to the stability and growth of the Vietnam Teaching business, working as part of the management team to help inform strategy and ensure its implementation. Specific accountabilities include: * Supporting EA regional projects and objectives and working towards greater standardisation across the region
* Growing income and expanding presence within Vietnam
* Building a deep connection with our customers and embed a customer-centric approach to all our work.
* Establishing robust data capture and reporting processes to drive sales effectiveness and capture customer insight.
* Managing the customer journey effectively to reduce effort and improve sales effectiveness and efficiency at all stages.
* Resourcing the SCM team appropriately and managing performance across the different functions using the regional KPI framework.
* New student sales (volumes and revenue)
* Re-registration (volumes and revenue)
* Sales conversion rates
* Customer satisfaction Duties Sales
* Developing an annual sales plan and targets that align with Vietnam teaching centre strategy and marketing objectives. This should be based on robust data and adapt to forecast changes that may occur during the year.
* Leading the SCM team to meet and exceed new sales and retention targets and ensure the team is commercially driven.
* Contributing to the commercial strategy of the teaching centre, including pricing, product and promotional initiatives that help achieve sales targets
* Managing a smooth customer acquisition journey and identifying areas where we can reduce effort and attrition.
* Ensuring the SCM team maintains robust processes for capturing data, that we report sales activity consistently and accurately and that we continue to embed Salesforce CRM.
* Driving continuous improvement of service levels and support to existing customers to maximise customer satisfaction and retention
* Managing post-sales enquiries through to resolution, maintaining SLAs and achieving KPIs with tracked and reported.
* Monitoring and evaluating new approaches (technologies, resources and processes) to introduce innovations that will improve efficiency, customer insight and customer satisfaction.
* To liaise with the Examinations Customer Management Regional Lead to deliver a coherent high level of service to clients.
People and resourcing:
* Managing the whole SCM team (approximately 60) including direct Line-Management of the SCM management team.
* Ensuring that the team is resourced to meet operational needs, recruiting staff as and when appropriate and that the team structure meets local, national regional requirements. * Ensuring line management is conducted throughout the team as per British Council guidelines following Essential Personnel Procedures and Performance Management Standards.
* Managing change within the team as and when required.
* Implementing the Regional SCM performance management framework and ensure regular and consistent performance tracking against role-specific KPIs.
* Identifying and act on training and development needs, including ensuring mandatory online training is completed by all staff and that training is in line with the Council's strategies, needs and objectives.
* Identifying and developing talent within the team.
|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Specialization:||Sales / Sales Management|
|Contact:||Nguyen Thi Khanh Hoa|
Sorry, this job is no longer available