MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
* JOB PURPOSE
You will be responsible to project manage key Group Retail initiatives such as Digital Banking work streams and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the delivery of project timelines and objectives.
Active engagement and assistance in the ad hoc projects and other related business support activities are also expected.
The PMO Manager is also required to provide project support, ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date, provide regular project status updates, help acquire the necessary resources and skills, and contribute to the delivery of business process to meet identified business requirements. A PMO manager underpins the project delivery mechanisms by ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a control way.
Partner with Group Retail Tro Lead to ensure execution of Digital Banking roadmap.
Leads the initiation of Digital Banking work plan review, identification of inter-dependencies across multiple modules and pro-actively manage potential risk. Stakeholder management is crucial.
• Accountable for serving as primary contact for status updates and adjustments to the project timeline
• Responsible for ensuring that information dissemination to internal stakeholders is timely, clear, and coordinated
• Monitor and ensure all work streams are on track and responsible to flag out any potential risk and delays
• Enhance project standards across all initiatives in the portfolio
• Update and administer the project plans as required using reports from project teams and the outcomes of project, PSC level meetings and workshops.
• Drive closer collaboration across the different sub streams
• Ad hoc projects and other related activities as required.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• At least 12 years of experience in the banking/financial industry
• Approximately 5 years of working experience in digital transformation project management.
• Customer and service minded pragmatic attitude.
• Good relationship building and communications skills
• Ability to work independently and to define deadlines in a flexible multi discipline and international environment.
• Knowledge in project management tools and techniques.
• Organized task master who can synthesize information, needs, and schedules of Transformation team members and other stakeholders