Navigos Search's client is a big player in the telecommunication industry, having business presenting in many international territories. The company is currently looking for a Head of Finance and Account to manage an accounting department to ensure the efficiency of financial activities.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Manage and monitor all financial activities of the corporation.
- Develop, implement and monitor the corporation financial plan, prepare the forecast for the financial status of the company and the market, establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Management team.
- Analysis the financial status of the corporation, point out strengths and weekness and prepare improvement proposals for the corporation.
- Advise for the BOD on corporation finance, including financial investment, accounting, discipline, risk management, financial efficiency,…
- Prepare and analysis monthly financial reports in accordance with national law and internal regulations.
- Represent the company to work with Bank Account Reconciliations, prepare all supporting information for report requirements from shareholders, internal & external audit parties.
- Prepare and evaluate the Profit and Loss of projects/expansions
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or higher academic degree in the field of Finance or Accounting
- Have at least 03 years of experience in a chief accounting position or equivalent positions
- Good command of English, verbally and in writing.
- Candidates who have professional qualifications are preferable (Chief Accountant Certificate, ACCA)
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.