- Coordinating with the team in;
- Defining scope and specification of work, in order to procure the engineering, procurement and construction contractor for the project
- Bidding for engineering, procurement and construction contractor for the project within the required scope of work, schedule, budget, in accordance with the objective of the project.
- Coordinating with the team in reviewing, coordinating, controlling and following up works with contractors in order to ensure that the engineering, procurement and construction works are in accordance with the project specification, on time and on budget, in accordance with the objective of the project.
- Coordinating with team and provide technical support on relevant issues in order to complete project effectively.
- Coordinating with team and provide technical support on future project under development, in order to realize the projects which are technically and financially feasible.
- At least bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in project engineer and/or engineering design;
- Designing and/or reviewing Mechanical/Structural design.
- Being project engineer.
- Conducting and/or reviewing technical feasibility study in mechanical/structural/environmental aspects.
- Providing technical expertise, especially foundation engineering.
- Experience in power plant/ renewable energy/ infrastructure/ hydropower/ gas/ petroleum/ petrochemicals is required.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.