We are looking for a results-oriented professional who enjoys new challenges to work in our education company. You need to have excellent communication skills, be a team player as well as be self-motivated. Key job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Ensure Yume brand is promoted accurately and professionally in any communications with actual and potential partners and customers
Discuss with head quarter in Japan and execute all business plan in Viet Nam market
* Maintain an up-to-date and programs and services to enable the provision of informed business development support to internal colleagues.
* Creating and developing relationship with partners including candidates, students, local Government bodies, companies…
* Identify and convert business opportunities
* Contribute data and/or administrative support, as required to enable the development and distribution of high quality, customer and market-focused marketing collateral (via various channels)
* Plan and execute Academic marketing campaigns and activities on online and offline channels in coordination with other team members.
* Responsible for the briefing, production of Academic marketing materials, multi-product materials, Yume branding materials
* Generate names/leads through networking/relationship development
* Collect, report and use Market intelligence from what is seen/heard on the ground and link to the business strategy