Are you keen on an international environment with engineers from all around the world & having a significant role in our team? Are you eager for a dynamic start-up culture developing great software, working with the newest technologies?
We are what you are looking for.
- Planning your own work and helping more junior team members to plan their work.
- Performing code review.
- Participating in architecture discussions and decisions.
- Working closely with local and European product team members.
- Playing a leadership role during planning and estimation sessions.
- Work together with the product support team and QA to ensure our application functions to the high standard that our users expect.
To be part of our team, you should:
- Bachelor degree of IT or equivalent
- Experience with large data system (such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra..) or NoSQL technologies.
- Experience with node.js
- Rest API or other service approach
- Testing suites and Unit tests on the frameworks listed above.
- Good English skills
It's also nice to have:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- Responsive web applications.
- Unix development experience.
- Domain Driven Design experience.
- Integration with third party APIs.
- Experience with high load applications.
- Experience working with international colleagues.
All applications will be treated confidentially and suitable candidates will be contacted soon.