Navigos Search's Client is a well-known corporation based in America, providing the distribution management system for many international-scale e-commerce and logistics enterprises. In order to enlarge their team, they are opening the vacancies for Web Developer to develop various modules of their products.
If you join the team, you'll be offered many benefits, such as:
- A high-standard and professional working environment
- Competitive salary package, with an annual year-end bonus based on performance evaluation
- Has the opportunity to work onsite on US (1-3 months/year)
- Company trip every summer, a big annual year-end party, team building, etc
Many other benefits and perks will be discussed in details with the shortlisted candidates.
The role will have the responsibilities include:
- Develop the web system for the product;
- Contribute to phase definition of the product, such as wireframe and UX/UI
- Ensure the quality of the product and properly document the product development progress.
- Maintain the legacy system.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have fluent English; can exposure to the international working environment
- Have experience with Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Can work with both Windows and Linux system, able to understand and write the shell script.
Other details of the job description shall be discussed with the shortlisted candidates. You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.