As Senior full-stack web developer, you'll be expected to code using service-oriented architecture (SOA), building for scale, performance and reliability. You will understand how the end-to-end stack works and how each service needs to fit and integrate in supporting customer-driven scenarios.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Planning your own work and helping more junior team members to plan their work.
- Performing code review.
- Participating in architecture discussions and decisions.
- Working closely with local and European product team members.
- Playing a leadership role during planning and estimation sessions.
- Work together with the product support team and QA to ensure our application functions to the high standard that our users expect.