Our client is a global financial solution company. Due to expansion, they are looking for a full stack developer who will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for their quantitative financial modelling platform.
They are looking for a talented Full Stack Web Developer to join their team. You will be working in a highly professional environment, where you will work in large scale project to develop your own product, build innovative features and optimize the operation of system.The ideal candidates will enjoy tackling complex technical challenges, have a passion for architecting, designing extremely large-scale projects, and be self-motivated to push themselves in a team oriented culture.
- Contribute to the entire product life-cycle; develop and maintain functional and fast-responsive web applications
- Troubleshoot software product for bugs, fix bugs if necessary and optimize system
- Research and develop code to implement or improve functionality and performance
- Evaluate and adopt technologies which improve the team efficiency and platform capability
- Code review peer developer's code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code
- Using service-oriented architecture (SOA), you will plan your own work, design our application and build for scale, performance and reliability.
- Understand how the end-to-end stack works and how your service needs to fit and integrate in supporting customer-driven scenarios.