Navigos Search's client is a successful emerging start-up whose product is a high-growth, large-scale booking platform. They work environment is open, dynamic, flexible and individual initiative encouraging. In order to enhance the features of their products as well as optimize their performance, they are urgently looking for a front-end team leader.
If you take this role, your responsibilities will be:
- Participate in front-end designing, operating and bug fixing for the web platform, including both web and mobile web application to ensure the front-end of the platform has high performance and high convert rate.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define the requirements, design and deliver new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new tools and approaches to maximize development efficiency
- Participate in recruiting and directly be in charge of managing the team, coach your team members to ensure their personal development.
- Directly report to CTO
There are many benefits are offered to our employees:
- Attractive salary, review twice a year, self-propose salary raise.
- Extra bonus when reaching and exceeding the target;
- Advanced Healthcare & Lifecare conditions: annual health check, full types of required insurance, happy birthday, annual company trip, team building activities, year-end party
- Additional subsidy: gym/fitness membership, movie ticket, books, oral care & treatment,...
- Creative, professional, proactive, and flexible environment.
- Sponsored courses & certificates to improve professional skills
If you want to apply for this vacancy, we expect that you meet such requirements:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in full-stack or frontend development, have experience as an architect of complex front-end web applications
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Have Performance optimization experience, in particular, mobile and responsive applications
- Passionate about Test Driven Development
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.