Mission: To manage operation line smoothly with minimum problem, apply efficient manpower management and ensure staff serving customers and increase customer service of staff time to time.
1. Operations duties
a. Merchandise management
- Supervise subordinates to ensure:
* Received merchandise at loading bay is in correct quantity, quality and specifications.
* Merchandise on sales floor is fully replenished, in good conditions & quality.
* All the display merchandise is according to schematic plan and all the price between display merchandise and price card is tally.
* Changing price label (if necessary) is completed before store opens.
- Verify and approve inventory orders, merchandise return & transfer.
b. Non-merchandise management
- Supervise subordinates to ensure
* Operational equipment, lighting and fixtures (gondola, wagon, shelves, etc.) are in good conditions.
* Sales floor/pillar/wall is kept clean & tidy.
* All backrooms are locked and in good conditions.
* Fire Safety procedure is carried out properly.
- Make order request for equipment and get approval from Store Manager.
c. Customer service
- Always remind subordinate to promote "customer first" spirit.
- Follow Company's Rules on Customer Service (greeting, smiling, bowing and attitude towards customers).
2. Manpower management
- Monitor subordinates' attendance and attire.
- Approve duty roster, shift plan raised by subordinates.
- Motivate, training and develop staff in order to encourage their professional development.
- Build and promote team work spirit.
3. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company's policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.