Our client - a member of the leading global group is looking for a suitable qualified, professional and ambitious candidate to join them as FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (CHIEF ACCOUNTANT).
Job purpose: To manage all Finance & Accounting process in the company
- Leading /managing Finance & Accounting Department: Lead Accpac system and follow local law on Accounting & Financial reports/Tax submissions.
- In charge of delivering regional reporting (ensure compliance with Group rules) including:
- Monthly, quarterly reports (consolidation software: EPM, Magnitude)
- Preparation and assistant on monthly report and call with South East Asia & Asia Pacific Management
- In charge of Forecast (Monthly & quarterly)
- Leader of the annual budget building including coordination between all Departments of the Company
- Administration: Prepare documents for Board of Member meeting.