Our client is an international original equipment manufacturer which is also the provider for many famous technology corporations in the world.
In order to enhance the quality of the service delivered to their customers, they are urgently looking for an Engineer Manager who has the responsibilities included:
- Manage a group of engineers from different field to provide world-class customer support
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters and instructs customers on the design, development, selection, and use of equipment and systems. The products of the company include both hardware and software and other relevant components of the IT system.
- Interprets customers' needs and determines appropriate courses of action, informs the Business Units to deliver those products.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot the errors for complex equipment and systems.
- Participate in business planning and key organizational decisions.
- Innovate new ideas, develop innovative products, improve the technical and operational processes to optimize the performance of the business
- Maintains expertise in a wide variety of the company's products and related technologies, including product specifications, technologies, capabilities, customer user cases, etc.
The candidates that we're looking for are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Have at least 9-years Field Application Engineering experience or related work experience.
- Highly skilful in researching, data management and data analysis.
- Have the ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships and rapport with different types of people and businesses.
- Have outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Have an innovative and organizational mindset.
- Have the ability to make quick, accurate decisions and can prioritize tasks in a pressure working environment.
- Have the ability to develop, coach, and mentor associates.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in relevant engineering areas such as hardware design, systems design, software programming, etc.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a sales or customer-facing role
Other details of the job description shall be discussed with the shortlisted candidates. You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.