- Monitor project's progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action
- Works with the team and key stakeholders to set the key goals and major objectives
- Support team members in Personal Development
- Recognizes and acknowledges the contributions of team members
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules.
- Contact point for the project
- Keep team members and stakeholders informed of key developments, program decisions, issues, and changes to the project and the project plan.
- Having good technical background on .NET technologies
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information technology or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in such .NET technologies as ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, etc...
- At least 1+ years recent experience as a Scrum Master is a plus
- Why You'll Love Working Here
Here are the things that differentiate our client from other companies:
- Sign-on Bonus AU$2,000
- Overseas company trips
- 13th and 14th month performance-based bonuses
- 20 days annual leave + 10 days sick leave
- Personal Insurance Package for employee and 1 family member of choice
- Opportunities to travel and work with clients abroad
- Training to develop our employees: Organizational Behavior, Management and Leadership training, Professional Scrum Master by Scrum.org, etc...
- Opportunities to work in an Agile environment
- Overtime is rarely required
- Exciting team building activities such as Sport Tournament, Robocode tournament, etc…