Online Marketing and Report (50%)
* Craft and execute the optimal Paid Marketing Strategy, involving SEM, Display Marketing, Paid Social (Facebook and local social media), and partnerships with local publisher networks for advertising to drive student enrolments from the region
* Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our digital properties, including websites, social media, etc.
* Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
* Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, social channels, and analytics
* Implementation and maintenance of multilingual search engine optimization and discrete campaigns
* Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers and continually refine our process to convert customers
* Build, manage, segment and analyse various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends
* Provide phone counselling to hot leads or prospects from the region, and convert a lead to an application and an application to maturity, while nurturing these potential students
* Conduct in-city events for these hot leads and convert them down funnel into an enrolment.
* The preparation of termly/monthly / annual reports and reports as required by management.
* Devising the means to capture data, descriptive text and images relating to the students and the achievements of our students.
Offline and Integrated Marketing (20%)
* Overall manage marketing teams in the development of localized marketing plans, materials, and tools to drive enrolments.
* Ensure all marketing materials are properly customized and localized
* Lead and manage the localized materials printing and distribution
* Organize new product launches and manage media relations
Budget Management (15%)
* Appropriate and effective management of the departmental budget
* Effective projects management to delivering best achievement on projects results and projects budget
Leadership and talent development (15%)
* Lead, manage and motivate the local destination country marketing team to drive superior performance and achievement of business objectives.
* 3-5+ years of applied marketing experience with a strong digital marketing focus
* Experience developing and implementing marketing strategy and plans
* Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter,YouTube, and other local media platforms Experience with Web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
* Proficiency with marketing automation and blogging software features to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
* Ability to think independently, thoroughly, and critically in fast-paced contexts
* Ability to collaborate with stakeholders from local, national, and international constituencies
* Excellent communication and creative-thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
* Maintaining a high level of trust and team spirit and camaraderie with the city leadership team while challenging the performance of team
* Ability to foster collaboration and trust, and inspire others to high levels of performance
* Ability to travel as needed to work with key agents or feeder schools in developing messaging and look and feel of marketing materials
* Eligible to work in the hiring location without sponsorship