Our client is a worldwide company with Head office in Europe to specialize in image solutions with more than 500 employees in Hanoi office.
Currently, the company is looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer to maintain & enhance quality of the systems.
The role will have the responsibilities included:
- Monitoring to make sure our systems run smoothly, solid and safe to support our business all over the world
- Collaborate with developement teams in different parts of the world
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- More than 3 years experience in similar role.
- Fluent English, both in written and verbal.
- Structured, responsible and have a good understanding of when the systems you run, delivers the needed service to the business requirements.
- Willing to face new challenges and implementing new technologies/services/microservices.
Some should-have knowledge:
- Linux Administration (Ubuntu)
- AWS (primarily EC2, S3, Cloudformation, Cloudfront, ECS, Lamda, RDS, CloudWatch)
- Configuration management tools: Ansible, Puppet, Chef (prefer: Ansible)
- Infrastructure as Code: AWS Cloudformation, Packer (prefer: AWS Cloudformation)
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo (prefer: Jenkins)
- Experienced with at least one of RDBMS (prefer: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experienced with at least one of monitoring tools (prefer: Zabbix, CloudWatch)
- Virtualization: VMware, KVM,
- ERP System: Dynamics AX 2012
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with contact numbers and email. Our consultants will contact you as soon as they find you are the suitable candidate for this position. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality and our cons.