Navigos Search's Client is a well-known IT outsourcing company in Europe, they are providing the best IT and business solutions to customers in Europe, US-UK and some countries in the Asia Pacific region. In order to expand their business, they are urgently looking for a Delivery Manager.
The role will have the responsibilities include:
- Provide software delivery services, optimise productivity and track delivery in respect to time, cost and quality. Manage all software development projects performed for Japan Clients
- Build strong offshore team with effective communication and processes and provide sustainable solutions
- Create delivery structures and processes to ensure good practice and governance. Establish offshore roles and implement clear lines of communication using appropriate tools and effective processes
- Regularly monitor delivery issues and risks, build resource strategy, improve delivery processes
- Report the operational delivery status, risks and issues of all projects/accounts to higher management and onshore
- Strictly follow all processes and procedures established by the company
- Adherence to delivery processes
- Bachelor degree, better to be in Information Technology
- At least 8 year experience in Project Manager position and at least 2 year experience in Delivery Manager or equivalent senior manager position.
- Great knowledge in IT field
- Fluent in English and Japanese capacity is equivalent to N2 or above
- Experience in living/ working in Japan is a plus
- Actively study on new technologies and features of useful software
- Experience in working with international clients and on/off shore engagement model
- Excellent Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- High sense of organization and responsibility, demonstrate "can do" working attitude
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.