Develop large scale, complex software system that controls datasets creation.
- Requirement-gathering, architecting and designing extremely large-scale data system
- Developing software systems and micro-services in Python/C++
- Integrating state-of-the-art open source software and technologies
- Assembling platforms and frameworks to automate our data enrichment process
- Developing and architecting next-generation monitoring platform for data guarding, data governance
- Collaborating with internal technology, research and portfolio management
- BE in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math or Physics
- Expert in design large scale distributed software system
- Expert in database design (either SQL or NoSQL), know how to optimize/design database schema that can evolve over time
- Programming Languages:
- Python and Python stack (Flask, Celery…)
- Linux environment, Perl/Shell scripting
- C/C++ or Java)
- Experience with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes), micro-services, big data processing (Spark, Kafka, Hdfs…) is a BIG PLUS
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of basic statistics/probability, familiar with concepts such as correlation, standard deviation and how to compute is a PLUS
Why you should apply for this position
- Work with top internal experts in this field
- Dynamic creative and transparent environment
- Have a chance to rotate other countries.
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks. The group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Navigos Search is part of en japan – a Japanese listed company which operates in APAC under the brand name of en world, with presence in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and India.
Our client is the quantitative investment firm, based in Western, founded in 2007 with over 750 employees globally. Our global team consists of researchers, portfolio managers and technologists. We employ quantification and automation to develop our trading processes, enabling us to efficiently trade today the way others will tomorrow.