Navigos Search's client is a quantitative asset management firm operating in 15 countries. They develop and deploy systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets and utilizing a proprietary research platform and risk management process. Their goal is to hire the best and the brightest individuals to demonstrate an exceptional talent.
Out client is seeking for a talented software engineer to develop large-scale software system to control datasets creation consumed by researchers and quantitative models. The successful candidate will be working on current and next-generation data acquiring system that ingests data from different format, protocol.
- Requirement - gathering, architecting and designing extremely large-scale data system.
- Developing software systems and micro-services in Python/C++.
- Integrating state-of-the-art open source software and technologies.
- Assembling platforms and frameworks to automate data enrichment process.
- Developing and architecting next generation monitoring platform for data guarding, data governance.
- Collaborating with internal technology, research and portfolio management team.
- Background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math or Physics, with minimum Bachelor's degree with proof of good academic record (GPA/other relevant test scores).
- Excellent in design large scale distributed software system.
- Expert programing skills in Python and Python stack (Flask, Celery…).
- Expert in database design (either SQL or NoSQL), optimize/design database schema that can evolve overtime.
- Experience working under Linux environment, familiar with Perl/Shell scripting.
- Candidate must master at least one Object-oriented Languages (prefer C++ or Java).
- Candidate should be familiar with debugger/tool under Linux such as gcc, g++, gdb, maven/ant build
- Experience with container technology (docker, kubernetes), micro-services, big data processing (spark, kafka, hdfs…) is a BIG PLUS.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Analytic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills in English
- Interested in applying technology to real world situation, comfortable working in fast paced work environment, detail oriented and capable performing tasks under time pressure.
- Knowledge of basic statistics/probability, familiar with concepts such as correlation, standard deviation and how to compute is an advantage
- Position based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality