Manage accounts in terms of order processing, order follow up, pricing integrity, on-time deliveries, complete order fulfillment.
* To response and ensure the customer enquiries and requests are addressed in a timely manner.
* To coordinate with sales team, other internal teams, suppliers to ensure the product quality and customers' requirements are met.
* To handle customer complaints according to the Company procedures and service standards.
* To communicate with sales team and key vendors regarding the latest development of the customers and to maintain updated customer profile information.
* To proactively share among team members on new product/ system knowledge and on lessons learnt from the mistakes to improve the quality of the whole team.
* To assist and back up other team members and provide support and report to Supervisor.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 1-2 years related experience.
* Strong written, verbal skills in English and Thai.
* Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and function specific software.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong presentation experience and skills.