Our client is an international company with over 500 staffs in Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, and Vietnam. In order to expand their business, they are urgently looking for a Country Technical Manager.
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Manage various software development projects, directly cooperate with customers as well as internal teams to deliver the products that meet customers' requirements in a timely manner.
- Manage and directly contribute to the client relationship management by effectively managing sales support, including managing a pre-sales team for solution architecting, estimation, and quotation as required.
- Oversee the establishment and monitoring of key metrics and reporting; inform executives on a regular basis.
- Provide leadership for the team in Hanoi office and participate in the recruitment process.
- Provide hands-on guidances and code review to the development team in Hanoi
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have at least 7 years of experience in the field of software development with Java (web development) , including at least 1 year of experience in a management position which has to directly interact with customers.
- Have the ability to conduct architectural code reviews
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Excellent English and communications skills.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.