Alongside with the BOD and Global Audit:
- To conduct (periodical, theme and ad hoc) audits and risk management to find mistake(s)/ fraud/ corruption/ potential risk as well as providing solution(s) for prevention.
- To ensure that company businesses comply with Laws, Regulation and Policies.
- To preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course by monitoring and reporting results of the compliance/ ethics efforts of the company, and providing guidance for departments on matters relating to compliance.
- To implement all necessary actions to ensure achievement of company objectives of an effective compliance program
- To manage and develop human resource
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Education: Bachelor or Master of Economics, Finance, Accounting & Auditing, Business Administration or Law
- Professionalism: ACCA, CPA, CIA (preferable)
- Experience: At least 04 years in this position in Retail, FMCG, Audit, Consultancy service
- Skills: Management; Leadership; Operation control; Data management and analysis; Decision making; Planning; Training/coaching; Good communication (Vietnamese and English or Korean) and negotiation; IT and management software using.
- Other requirements: Law and regulation understanding; Interpersonal skill; High-pressure working; Flexibility; Ability to make change.