- Develop and supervise the activity to ensure the implementation of plan.
- Manage and evaluate staff effectiveness to ensure the performance.
- IT system management
- Participate in the implementation of IT projects; develop and deploy IT solutions, application software to meet business requirements
- Manage the informatics equipment assets
- Coordinate to build, organize the management and exploitation of the e-library system in service of information and consultancy needs.
3. Other tasks:
- Manage IT system:
+ Develop, implement and review IT strategies.
+ Supervise the construction, ensure the feasibility and standards of IT security in accordance with international laws and regulations.
+ Monitor and supervise the implementation of policies, regulations and standards on security management of IT systems
+ Lead the development, implementation and review of IT planning (application software, system software, common computer equipment ...)
+ Responsible for management, exploitation, stable operation, safety technical infrastructure and application systems of IT in business operations including data center, backup center, system application, server system, network; security system; System authentication (AD), Internet system ...
- Directly participate in the development, and implementation of IT projects; Analyze and develop technical solutions and services to ensure stable and safe operation of IT system.
- IT Asset Management: Authorize and supervise IT asset risk assessment process
- Organize the research and implementation of IT projects.