Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To maximize the consolidated profitability of the company's business by further strengthening the market position of comapny on stationary air compressors up to 90kW.
2. To organize, manage, and develop the total business within the territory,
3. Responsible for the profit and loss and balance sheet of his Division.
4. Maximize the national sales output in terms of invoiced sales turnover and profit level through:
a) Establishment of correct pricing policies
b) Discount control and promotional activities.
c) Establishing key accounts, and expand the distributors sales channel.
d) Ensuring to promote optimized product mix, giving each Industrial Air products its best chance in the market.
e) Reducing and maintaining outstanding debtor days to agreed levels
f) Build a strong, effective, and efficient direct sales operation.
g) Developing and implementing marketing plan through a structured territory management to cover potential growth areas for the company stationary air compressors.
5. Plan objectives and strategies to achieve the required targets
6. Lead, develop and motivate a strong sales and support team.
7. Explore the market for niche opportunities (OEM, Distributors, Re-sellers).
8. Follow up and report business trends and competitor activity
9. To ensure there is a solid product technical support established to sales engineers, support personnel and distributors.
10. To contribute to brand strategy and identify solutions to potential issues
11. To effectively liaise with the Production Companies.
12. To provide marketing direction in order to enhance product profiles in the VN market
13. To maintain communication across the management and sales teams in order to progress the business
14. To actively participate in the management team
15. To carry out additional duties as may become necessary to ensure the successful operation of the company
16. To undertake ad-hoc project work and perform related duties as required
- Experience of sales & marketing, within a related industry;
- Experience of motivating and managing a team. Strong at management skills.
- Good standard of presentation skills
- Able to build strong & effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
- In addition, a good knowledge of the compressors industry, and of compressors practices would be advantageous, as well as knowledge of engineering contractors or the engineered products business.
Knowledge / Educational requirements
- University graduate; with technical and/or commercial orientation also gained through similar experience in the industry.
- Has keen interest and hands-on user experience with IT systems.
- Good planning & organization skills
- Good command of English.