- Plan and execute trade and consumer marketing activities, including new product launching, consumer & trade promotions, media advertising, and sponsorships,…
- Collaborate with other departments for new product development, variants and packaging in order to react to market and competitors' changes
- Develop and implement together with GBM the advertising & promotion plan for the assigned product within marketing budget
- Work with Sales Department in developing product display, merchandising & point of sales materials and selling tool.
- Conduct market research projects both through external parties as well as own observations during field visits.
- Monitor and analyze sell- out and sell- in data per region/team weekly to ensure the smooth implementation and successful execution of brand programs
- Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration; or at least 3 years experience in brand management or marketing communication
- Skills: Presentation, Communication (both oral & written in Vietnamese & English), excellent use of PowerPoint, Excel
- Operational analysis
- Sales ability & persuasiveness
- Initiating action