- Develop sales team, technical service team
- Sales strategies for Vietnam market for farm/ agricultural machinery
- Ensure the operations of the systems from Mekong to the North
- Manages policy deployment in the areas of lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance measures.
- Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training and development.
- Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate fast improvements and improved working relationships.
- Manages material requirements to increase inventory turns and reduce levels on hand.
- Ensures compliance with standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, OSHA, safety, and complete and on-time delivery at the lowest possible cost.
- Determines operations head count needs and ensures compliance with company policies.
- Identifies, communicates and drives implementation of capital investments and improvement projects.
- Manages compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Bachelor/ MBA degree in related fields (business, machinery...)
- At least 3 - 5 years experienced in the role of area sales manager/ regional sales manager/ sales director for related field which managed PL, operation, sales strategies
- Understand about Vietnam's agricultural machinery market
- English: Business Level