* Setting strategy, methodology and direction for the professional services team.
* Business development of the entire Professional Services portfolio to make sure meet target of PS revenue, margin.
* Overseeing the completion of requirement definitions, functional specification, system and technical architecture definition and implementation.
* Reviewing completed proposals for technical integrity, quantification of risk and strategic direction prior to presentation to customers.
* Owning the resource planning, cross-company visibility, and profitability model for professional services.
* Developing a scalable implementation model
* Act as the ultimate executive level customer escalation contact for project delivery and technical support issues by representing the company and client needs professionally
* Develop and own an internal knowledge management process to facilitate internal training and support models in conjunction with global Professional Services (Regional) Headquarters.
* Work within the company to ensure that all operational functions are aligned with company objectives and client needs.
* Monitor and message internal expectations on key business metrics such as support responsiveness, delivery of service, client satisfaction, and key system performance.
* Ensure tight management, customer communications, and expectations setting for customer deployment.
* Define the appropriate business plan and budget, and then manage the unit accordingly. The business plan and budget must then be adaptable to ensure they are in line with the company's evolving needs.
* Play an active role in evolving the Professional Services solutions portfolio, such as to increase service revenues and profitability in line with financial targets.
* Work in partnership with the product management and development team to deliver a high quality and easily deployable product.
* Work in conjunction with members of the senior management team / GM Software to ensure best practice whilst balancing the company and client's objectives.
* Ensure resources are available to fulfil the function of the department at the level defined by the current business plan. Regularly reviewing both the plan and resource with respect to the current sales forecast and service contract volume, acting to match demand and resource.
|Sub Specialization:||Sales, Project Management|
Sorry, this job is no longer available