Our client is a Singapore-based medical technology startup. The CTO of the company used to be the founder of a startup acquired by Google. They have already secured
Multimillion-dollar seed investment and planned to expand worldwide.
At the moment, they are urgently in need of 01 back-end developer in Hanoi office. The role will have the responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Compiling and analyzing the data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed, stability and scalability
- Design and implementation of data storage and data protection solutions
- Have solid experience and/or knowledge about:
+ REST API applications;
+ Python and Golang;
+ Database and table design
+ Unit testing
+ Git, Gitflow or other Source Code Management systems
- Good English communication
- Hands-on experience in full lifecycle technical development projects is preferred
It will be an advantage if you have experience or solid knowledge of the following languages and systems:
- Database management systems and sources
- Concurrency, message queues and caching
- Cloud computing, storage, and cloud platform
- High salary depending on the candidate's skill sets. (1000-2000)
- $1,000 credit for the computer after 3 months working at the company
- Free virtual machine equivalent to $50 per month
- Two free courses on Coursera/Udemy with certification every 6 months
- International working environment (different nationalities from India, Singapore and Vietnam)
- Annual company trip and team building activities biweekly
- Annual health check-up
- Free on-going English Communication class
- Other social benefits and 13th-month salary will be applied
Attractive career development plan and package, as well as a professional working environment, is reserved to the right candidate.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with daytime contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.