- Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
Job duties & Responsibility
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities and overseeing the company's marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing
- Decent English-speaking skills; basic excel, word, PowerPoint
- Good communication and leadership
- Understanding of Marketing
- Raw Material & Finished product Understanding
- Planning and Execution
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- >05 years of experience as Head of Marketing department in aquafeed sector in Vietnam