1. Grow volume, revenue, profitability & share at assigned customers/accounts.
- Analyze and develop strategy for assigned channel.
- Negotiate to win or renew existing/potential contracts with strong analysis and high sense of urgency
- Effectively develop, finalize, and execute plans/commitment/agreement with assigned customers/ accounts
- Develop and execute business program, activities and/or promotion to enhance brand image and gain volume/share.
- Ensure to achieve customers scorecard/KPI settings.
- Ensure clear communication and adherence of pricing and promotions
- Coordinate well with internal team including On Premise field team (at locations), to deliver company's agendas/initiatives.
2. Setting objectives and tracking results
- Set clear objectives that are consistent with company strategy/goals/policy
- Build source of growth, budget
- Monitor performance and compliance to company policy, taking corrective action where necessary.
- Monitor & control Budget for each account.
- Develop and keep updated account plans as per company standard: customer profile, customer wiring etc
3. Identify & Win New Business
- Define new opportunities in existing customers to deliver volume/ revenue/ share /profitability
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities (new customers) & develop plan accordingly & in charge of new account development of assigned channel.
- Comply with company standard, strategy & policy & customers commitment
- Working closely with field team to execute daily sales operation and/or to support if needed
- Address team issue in assigned channel & Lead problem solving
- Others defined by line manager, vary by time to time, as per company's strategy/changes
- BA degree in any disciplines, major in Economics/ Commerce/ Marketing are preferred.
- Experienced On-premise channel (Food, Beer…), 05 years minimum
- Good channel/customer/industry insight
- Good functional skills including: analytical/logical skill; planning; negotiation skill and has good financial view.
- Good interpersonal skills: communication, strategic influencing and presentation skill
- Solutions & results oriented, customer service oriented.
- Ability to handle complexity
- English proficiency