JOBSEEKERS’ INTERESTED FACTORS ABOUT AN EMPLOYER BRAND
I. FACTORS WHICH HELP EMPLOYERS IN VIETNAM ATTRACT AND RETAIN TALENTS
- Talents value "Leadership Quality" over other career benefits
- Working style and behavior surpass other organization engagements’ related factors
- “Insurances and allowances” are the most important factors in the "Employee rewards" element.
II. DIFFERENCES PERSPECTIVE OF GENERATIONS X, Y, Z
- The younger the talent, the higher the expectations for working conditions and environments
- All three generations agree on the importance of "Sustainable development".
III. FACTORS WHICH HELP EMPLOYERS ATTRACT AND RETAIN TALENTS BY INDUSTRY
- Business strategy and corporate behavior towards employees are more important than “attractive income” in many industries