Are you keen on an international environment with engineers from all around the world & having a significant role in our team? Are you eager for a dynamic start-up culture developing great software, working with the newest technologies?
We are what you are looking for.
As a Wordpress/Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining our Websites product - a website running on Wordpress and fully integrated with our software. You'll also be responsible for front-end web development of new features for our App team.
- Developing and extending customized Wordpress themes
- Coding customization requests from customers
- Working on product enhancements to improve product performance
- Planning your own work.
- Performing code review.
- Participating in architecture discussions and decisions.
- Working closely with local and European product team members.
- Work together with the product support team and QA to ensure our application functions to the high standard that our users expect.
To be part of our team, you should:
- Education: Bachelor of IT or equivalent (preferred Masters level).
- 2+ years experience in front-end web development.
- 2+ years experience in coding and customizing Wordpress themes.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
- Rest API or other service approach
- Testing suites and Unit tests on the frameworks listed above.
- Experience working in a Scrum and/or Kanban team using tools such as Jira and git.
- Experience doing code review.
Nice to have experience:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- Responsive web applications.
- Unix development experience.
- Domain Driven Design experience.
- Integration with third party APIs.
- Experience working with international colleagues.
All applications will be treated confidentially and suitable candidates will be contacted soon.