- Responsible for providing support to WebSim users
- Debugging user's alpha models
- Querying databases to get user information
- Troubleshooting user issues
- Monitoring activity on the WebSim forum
- Testing new WebSim releases and reporting bugs
- Building automated reports about user activity using SQL queries.
- BS degree or higher from a leading university in engineering, science, mathematics, finance or any other related field
- Able to program in Python, or any other modern programming languages
- Exposure to database technologies such as SQL
- Excellent problem solving abilities and judgment with strong attention to detail
- Mature, thoughtful, with the ability to operate in a collaborative, team-oriented culture
- Motivated by the transformational effects of technology-at-scale
- Good communications skills - both verbal and written
- Be a champion of our users and follow up with different teams to get user issues resolved
- Contribute to product evolution.