Navigos Search's client is a Korean fast-track growing company with very innovative products in healthcare. With sky-rocketing growth, they have been IPO in the Korean market in 2018.
In order to enhance the value of their products, they are urgently looking for a Web Development Software engineer to join their engineering team in Korean. They headquarter is located at PanKyo area (Korean Silicon Valley area where the most IT corporation and start-ups are gathered) with offices in US, UK.
If you take this role, your responsibilities will be:
- Participate in maintaining, improving and scaling up the company website.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Manage the development and the operational environment
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have fluent English, can relocate and work in Korea.
- Have strong experience with Java, Node, NoSQL and RDB
- Have hands-on experience with web framework (PWA)
- Can work with Vue, React; Spring Cloud, JPA, Kotlin; AWS, Docker/Jenkins
- Adequate knowledge of SPA (Single Page Application) development and building tool (Webpack)
- Experienced Cloud environment or having an interest in that area.
The company will sponsor a working visa at Korea and provide a dormitory for the successful recruited candidate, meal allowance, and some other benefits ( almost same between their engineers worldwide)
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.