Navigos Search's Client is an R&D Center of an international technology corporation. Their center in Vietnam is searching for a Vietnamese talented person to fill the position Vice Director of the R&D Center. The one will be responsible for undertaking and technically managing the R&D center.
He/she will have the responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Evaluate the potential and practicality of products in development to plan and accomplish goals
- Lead an advanced path-finding team to first establish the technical roadmap in the tools and software engineering area and then incubate and prototype next-generation products.
- Provide direction and leadership to R&D managers/senior managers to ensure product teams meet priorities. Ensure product teams are executing towards the architectural vision, completing product backlog, and delivering quality products in a timely manner.
- Oversee the establishment and monitoring of key metrics and reporting; inform executives on a regular basis.
- Seek out, initiate, build and nurture strong relationships with the product and program teams, as well as business leaders and senior managers.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor of Engineering or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Have at least 13 years of technical experience with at least 7 years of leadership experience in architecting, developing, and launching software projects and/or services
- Industrial R&D or academic research experiences are strongly preferred;
- Demonstrated success as an effective leader, especially of technical teams.
- Have a solid understanding and expertise in technology, including both software and hardware,
- Enthusiastic about evaluating new technologies, innovation, have proven architectural, quantitative and people influence skills, can convey the most complex concepts in the simplest of terms.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.