UX designer is expected to have a clear understanding of business goals and users behavior, and be proficient in a wide variety of skills, ranging from psychology to design and technology. The position is also expect to have the encourage to change and patient to do many mockups and hypotheses as long as it delivers the result of improving Users Experience.
- Understand the business and the goals of the product;
- Understand users via continuously users analysis by using different tools and channels;
- Working on the current product and evaluate its UX effectiveness;
- Create mockups, prototypes, specifications and Perform usability testing;
- Working with developers, product designing team on implementation;
- Develop UX best practice for online dating product;
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas;
- Contribute and work on the visual design to constantly enhance product quality.