Specific Position Responsibilities
· Lead the daily operations and administration of the Planning & Landscape Team in HCMC.
· Oversee overall financial management of the Team.
· Provide support to projects from an operational, financial and resource standpoint.
· Coordinate with Group Director of Operations.
· Coordinate with Architecture and Interiors management team with respect to project staffing and project sharing.
· Oversee preparation of monthly fee forecast
· Oversee day to day project staffing requirements
· Manage staff, and assign team members to various projects
· Sign off and approve time sheets
· Sign off and approve expense reports
· Prepare BST workplans
· Monitor project profitability and budgets
· Monitor project invoicing and collections
· Review RFP's and prepare fee proposals
· Prepare and finalize client contracts
· Prepare and finalize sub consultant agreements
This position will also involve direct participation in management of individual projects and development of client relationships for the team. Project Management
responsibilities will include the following:
· Design Supervision and Management of landscape and/or planning and urban design projects
· Responsibility for project work schedule and financial performance
· Coordination between the client and the project team
· Development of client relationships.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Relevant University degree in Planning, Urban Design or Landscape Architecture or other relevant discipline.
· Minimum 10+ years’ experience in the professional field including project management experience with an international design practice
· Interest and experience in the business of design and financial reporting and budget management
· Proven ability to communicate effectively with a geographically and ethnically diverse team
· Proven experience leading teams while managing complex large-scale projects
· Evidence of a genuine passion for the design business.