- Analyze of companies' financial condition, evaluation of companies' future prospects and recommendations as to a rating score and suggested credit exposure, if warranted.
- To be interact with various departments regarding credit, collateral, accounting, receivable, legal and actuarial issues.
- Be responsible for the financial analysis used many different pricing methods, including: Discounted Cash Flow method, Financial Leverage method, methods of cooperation with market's price and previous transactions.
- Be responsible for building detailed financial models to evaluate the company's performance under different scenarios, and analyze the impact of different capital structure on the corporate value and potential Merge and Acquisition.
- Preparing materials presented in the meetings with clients, including investment strategies, capital markets and corporate finance overview.
- Managing all stages in a financial transaction, from the initial stage that is looking for new clients to the finish stage of the transaction.
Back to Job Search
|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Sub Specialization:||Credit / Market Risk,|
|Contact:||Nhung Do Phuong|