Our client is a global leading company focusing on digital solutions in the Finance and Insurance industry. Due to expansion, they are urgently looking for a Project Manager; the role will have the responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Manage daily the operation and the tactical aspects of the project
- Monitor the project progress and deliverables by appropriate tools and methodologies.
- Prepare summary reports about the project and confer with the directors and clients
- Implement quality assurance procedures; risk management
- Manage the financial operations of the project;
- Be in charge of the HR management for the project.
- Fluency in English
- At least 12 years of experience in IT industry; strong experience in project management
- Networking and interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Client management skills,
- Team management skills; including cooperating effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
Attractive career development plan and package, as well as a professional working environment, is reserved to the right candidate.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with daytime contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.