- Provide leadership on development projects, coordinating activities from design, to pilot tool, to production mould and into production.
- Effectively communicate internally and externally with customers, determine suppliers and vendors to project requirements and coordinate project activities.
- Develop timelines, organize samplings and set priorities.
- Coordinate QA testing with internal QA lab; develop sampling plans with customers.
What You Are Good At
- Min 5 years experience in direct fields with knowledge of plastics in manufacturing plants
- Familiar with standards of ISO 9000 and experience in ISO implementation
- Managerial experience is a plus.
- Good mechanical skills.