- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join our team. This role is positioned in our Vietnam Operations and is responsible for overseeing the Vietnamese end-to-end operations management in line with strategic priorities. You will optimise all resources, ensure daily operations are met and review and develop operating systems and procedure for best return and results as well as contributing to the business’ long term sustainability and growth.
- In addition, you will collaborate with the management team to improve productivity and efficiency by using your initiative, strategy and leadership skills to drive continuous improvement and ensure the site runs at its optimum.
- Demonstrated experience as a Operations Manager/ Production Manager - experience within a manufacturing and import and distribution operation will be highly regarded
- Engineering background
- Ability to develop and deploy procurement systems
- Ability to strategically manage the manufacturing, distribution and inventory control process
- Strong leadership and management capability
- Focus on company results
- High levels of commercial and business acumen
- Proven ability to think quickly and solve problems collaboratively
- Sound Operating, Manufacturing and Supply Chain / warehousing systems knowledge - NetSuite an advantage or at a minimum a modern ERP system knowledge
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- High level of analytical ability.
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks. The group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Navigos Search is part of en japan – a Japanese listed company which operates in APAC under the brand name of en world, with presence in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and India.
Our client One of Australia’s largest suppliers of suspension related products to the aftermarket, with growing operations in the USA, UK and Asia. Their plant in Vietnam has over 200 employees and is expanding to 300 within 2020.